Do I use Notebooks?
T-SQL Tuesday is the brainchild of Adam Machanic (Blog Twitter). The first T-SQL Tuesday invitation was in December 2009 and it is still going strong. It is a monthly blog party on the second Tuesday of each month. Currently, Steve Jones (Blog Twitter) organises the event and maintains a website with all previous posts. Everyone is welcome to participate in this monthly blog post.
This month’s T-SQL Tuesday is hosted by Steve. Steve says:
I want you to write about how you have used, or would like to use, a Jupyter notebook. This seemed to be exciting for many people at first, but I haven’t seen a lot of uptake from users in general. So I’m curious if you are using them.
Am I using Notebooks ?
Hehe. I LOVE notebooks. I use them all of the time and every day.
- I have written a few posts about them as well.
- I have a repository on GitHub with many notebooks https://beard.media/Notebooks.
- I have given presentations about notebooks https://beard.media/presentations
- I have videos on my youtube channel about notebooks https://beard.media/notebooksyoutube
- I have written a PowerShell Module to create Notebooks 
I have assisted clients with using notebooks to
- Integrate new team members
- Create a repository of incident response notebooks dynamically created with Azure DevOps
- Create a repository of daily tasks notebooks
- Create a repository of common large scale changes
- Off-load DBA requests to Service Desk with notebooks
- Use notebooks to demonstrate changes to Product Owners and other teams
- Use notebooks for diagnosis by customers
- Use notebooks to investigate Azure environments and Azure Data Services
- and more
I am thoroughly looking forward to seeing what other people do with notebooks. I love how the community helps us all to develop and move forward by sharing.
All this and
Thank you - https://www.advancinganalytics.co.uk/